nasty 123 @Nasty1
"The First arrest will shock the World." These words keep going through my thoughts as i watched what has been happening in the USA over the last 2 days.
Im all for , No One is above the law,, That includes ex Presidents, but , I, like many others know that the FBI are looking at finding, (maybe planting evidence) & then filing charges that are literally Trumped up charges (Pun intended).
We all know if the FBI wasnt compromised that there would already be ex presidents raided & arrested, So where is the Raids on Obama, Biden's , Clinton's and other corrupt families such as Pelosi.
Im Australian & I and many others around the world can see the Hypocrisy in all of this. The FBI along with many of your US Government backed Alphabet agencies are now seen around the world as Rogue agencies controlled by people that are above the law. Your Government are like Ours, Corrupt to the core.
Maos China, Stalins USSR, Bidens USA .
#HistoryRepeats
06:24 AM - Aug 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from nasty 123, click on at the bottom under it