Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
11 August, 12:51
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Religion has never 'saved' anyone, yet, God has.
βœ¨πŸ•Šβœ¨πŸ™ *we have a 'direct' line

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 August, 12:45
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
"HUMAN BEINGS ARE THE CONSCIOUS NERVE ENDINGS OF GOD IN MATTER." -Ken Carey, THE THIRD MILLENIUM

Everyone must Learn to Become PRESENT to the PRESENCE of GOD that is Holofractally Encoded WITHIN the Sacred Geometrical/Bioplasmic Structure of their Being and Learn to Honor, Respect and Consciously Behold and Celebrate that PRESENCE in Themselves, One Another and All Creation.

ONE EARTH (As it IS in Heaven)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
11 August, 11:00
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Jeremiah 31:33
"But this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD. I will put My law in their minds and inscribe it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people.

Hebrews 8:10
For this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord. I will put My laws in their minds and inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people.

Romans 2:14-16
14 Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law.
15 So they show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts either accusing or defending them
16 on the day when God will judge men’s secrets through Christ Jesus, as proclaimed by my gospel.…

All you need is His Word.