Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
10 August, 09:38
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I heard about teflon decades ago. Once there's a scratch on the surface...throw it away. It's poison. There way out was putting warnings on the packaging about not using metal utensils. I much prefer cast iron or stainless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
10 August, 09:40
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
cast iron fore sure lmafo
my grandma would use it in my grandpa when he got to drunk 😂😂 wake up to gramps snoring on the kitchen floor lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
10 August, 07:14
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
"first human study" Well actually this was discovered and prosecuted long ago...

Superb historical drama gets into the dark history of DuPont and Teflon: "Better living, through chemistry" (better for their bottom line and for the Big Pharma chemo-therapy industry)

https://www.focusfeatures....

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
10 August, 05:12
In response Rose Kpp to her Publication
👍👍