Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 August, 01:06
They know they will lose the 3 letters. This is why they upped funding for Capital Police and IRS. More power than the FBI when combined.

Not a bad plan 4 them.
However, that's their timeline.

Anyone have CERNS schedule?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
"3 letters"

"4 them"

I have 3 letters for them > G O D
βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

πŸ’§34 begins...

"My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light."
02:21 PM - Aug 10, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
16 August, 02:34
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Aloha. Thank you for this reminder. I know we're closer than ever before.
You confirmed this.πŸ€—
EBS will be music to AU ears!πŸ˜‚
dancing, because i can. woohoo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
16 August, 03:15
In response arba happihr to her Publication
My armor is always on! βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

arba happihr @arba
16 August, 02:30
WOW!
GOD!
Wait until they reconnect. "IF"God will have anything to do with the disgusting parasites.
My opinion.
Good post
Thank youπŸ€—πŸ‘‹
I have donned my Amour of God
Please do not forget to don yours
Buckle upπŸ€—

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
10 August, 02:31
Yes been seeing 3 4 a lot the past couple of weeks. Could also mean we are pointed at Q1234. In terms of looking at it as a count down we may be coming to the end (of sorts) 11.11.(18) or (reduce) 2.2.9 (then mirror) 9/22

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
10 August, 08:25
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
9 - 2 - 2, also equals

9 + 4
= 13

Wouldn't that be fitting !
Using their own number !

American Girl @Americangirl
10 August, 08:34
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication