Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
10 August, 03:05
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Absolutely...I'm a big fan of NAC and take it every day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
10 August, 02:53
I love NAC! I've been taking it for years, way before Covid. It's excellent! 🌷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
10 August, 01:57
Ive been taking this now for my lungs thanks to some damn virus I caught last december and caused a paralyzed diaphragm and scarring. we need reparations for this! No vax for me. Also taking it bc I heard it reduces inflammation.

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 August, 02:02
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
There's also this 👇👇

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 August, 01:07
I grabbed 2 bottles at Life Extensions for $6.75
They are having a sale right now, also it helps with several other things like nicotine addiction, and many other things.
https://www.lifeextension....

Lily B.... @LilyB
10 August, 04:02
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Thanks for sharing this. I just opened our last bottle today. Perfect time to stock up!