07:32 AM - Aug 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Redpill96 in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
13 August, 02:30
In response Red Pill to his Publication
They say we are witnessing "The destruction of the old gaurd"
but the old gaurd has not been informed they need to go along
with their destruction

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
10 August, 04:17
I told my liberal Grandson during the Kavanaugh hearing the same thing. They will pull you over for said speeding, search your vehicle & find said drugs, go to jail & the Judge gives you 25 years. How is that for you when you were not speeding & have never done drugs. People need to wake up before it is too late. That is not just a phrase.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
10 August, 11:05

memes matter @NoComment
10 August, 10:53
,yet i am manifesting people will understand this is criminals trying to burry evidence
They followed the stars,that means they saw the movies where thegovernment is rouge and we now have axcces excuse my spellings to that programming soto speak with truth very much is prevailing

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
10 August, 10:39
Well spoken and straight on point!

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
10 August, 10:31
Well said & Agreed 💯📢👍🇨🇦

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
10 August, 10:26
Wow, say it Brother!