JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 August, 01:50
The Art Of The Deal.

#NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 August, 06:22
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Do you really think it is a coincidence that they searched Mar a largo the same day that Richard Nixon resigned form office.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I don't believe in coincidence.
11:00 PM - Aug 09, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 August, 08:06
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nope Nana neither!

I was listening to a video last night basically in my sleep and have drawn the following conclusion, Fan. What you think?

As bad as 9/11 was for us, with all the death and destruction, it seems that may have been the boomerang, the catalyst of [their] own destruction.
That may have been the tipping point for us winning even tho it "appeared" like they got away with their ritual and the bank robbery without Americans realizing it was a false flag event or even knowing what a false flag event was or what was really going on.
They have brought about their own destruction in their arrogance that they could do anything.

IMO that very day was what galvanized Americans & the rest of the world together with a bond that would be & lead to where we are right now, [their] ultimate destruction at their own hands.
The renewal of Patriotism that day has carried thro for most Americans to today & with all of our differences we can still unite to save our Republic.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
10 August, 08:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
spells cast, come back on you (boomerang) 3 fold, i hear.