"A selfless act will change it all." 👀

@VincentKennedy
05:55 PM - Aug 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
10 August, 01:37
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
...hopium....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mag Aanon @magamaga
10 August, 07:37
Just keep pushing that timeline back. Again. And again. And Again. Makes you wonder if this isn't part of a successful psy op to get us to sit by complacently while our country dies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
10 August, 01:42
In response Mag Aanon to his Publication
Ok. And how much of this (that's clearly happened for decades) did YOU already know about? So much of it I had no idea of, and I've been tracking "illuminati" for nearly forty years. In order to get my college degree I had to take courses and prove mastery of the content. Read Sun Tzu and internalize the message. If you're going to defeat an enemy, you'd better know them better than you know yourself...

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
10 August, 01:54
In response Mag Aanon to his Publication
Logically it has to be 2023 for Trump to be able to run in 2024. He cant hold office for more than 10 years.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 August, 05:40
🤔

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
10 August, 05:06
Bring on 2023 ... we need change for all!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
09 August, 06:17
But one in a Patriotic string of Selfless Acts~

⚖🇺🇸🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 August, 06:20
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
So true! 🙏🏼🇺🇸

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
09 August, 06:05
President Trump 🙏🏻🥲