Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 August, 10:13
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
The Senior Citizen Serial Killer from NY...The artist formerly known as Governor Cuomo...Brother of CNN Covid Cuomo...Hopefully a Gitmo graduate by now! IF there is any justice left in this world???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
10 August, 01:02
A GQQD Actor?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
09 August, 07:04
And this habbened.

some one special to some @godrus
09 August, 06:17
Patriots
Are
Now
In
Control
P-A-N-I-C

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
09 August, 06:15
I don't know who he is. Cuomo was gitno'd a long time ago.

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
09 August, 04:45
I'd say the FBI is already devoid of any credibility

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
09 August, 04:40
As if the January 6 investigations aren't political. This is where I roll my eyes.

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
09 August, 04:15
Maybe the agreement for him stay9ing out of Gitmo is changing his song.

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
09 August, 03:48
lol …… your guess is as good as mine Cap’n

Julie Casey @Trump2023
09 August, 03:46
Out with the old in with the new the White House are in control .

Miss. Messina @Messina
09 August, 03:18
I know right?

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
09 August, 03:16
WoW lookie here the Guy who swore Trump would NEVER be allowed or Welcomed in NY City EVER AGAIN...
😄😁😅🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😆😁😄🤣🙂

TBo ogg donated @tbog
09 August, 01:38
Just jockeying for position. His delusion of being president is impressive.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 August, 01:29
Go back to sleep AC. We have not missed you.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
09 August, 01:21
Furthermore

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
09 August, 12:18
Cuomo coming out just spoiled the whole movie for me....😂

joann ferguson donated @joann212
09 August, 12:12
Watching these moron's squirm...... PRICELESS!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
09 August, 11:28

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 August, 01:38
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
09 August, 11:18
WAS CUOMO EXECUTED OR TAKEN INTO PROTECTIVE CUSTODY WORKING FOR TRUMP? RECALL 2 ODD WHITE HOUSE MEETINGS WITH TRUMP IN LATE FALL OF 2019? I DO.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 August, 11:13
Do you think they know they missed and screwed up?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 August, 05:17
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
They’ve been lying their way out of everything they corrupt for decades…they just think they can continue doing the same……AND they are desperate!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 August, 10:52
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Too Late Meghan! Who do you think you're up against? Didn't you learn anything from your "invincible" dad? McCain Traitors, INC.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
09 August, 11:12

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 August, 11:11

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
09 August, 11:07
Type it just like I said.

Jody Donohue @Jody
09 August, 11:00
Someone else running that acct. Andy would never do the right thing, in any scenario.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
09 August, 10:59
LOL, somebody's got ahold of his cajones.. 🥴

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
09 August, 10:57
He knows what's coming!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
09 August, 10:57
Did we wake up in the Bizarro World

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 August, 11:08
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
😂💯✔️😝

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
09 August, 10:53
👎😏

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 August, 10:53
His brother, too!
Saw a TT vid where he was questioning as well.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
09 August, 10:45
Either muscled into seeing the light or paranoid as hell😅.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
09 August, 11:16
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
OR option 3, he has been replaced! Better still.😏