Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Hold Fast @Zoot42
10 August, 04:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I wonder if they were looking for a certain red folder?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
09 August, 07:49
so they spent 10 hours pouring through his safe? no one has mentioned anything found in the rest of the residence. guessing that's a big ZERO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
09 August, 05:14
Shocked—Not Shocked! 😜🍿🎥🎞🎬

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 August, 04:35
DanS told us it was coming 3 days ago with his post,
showing #45 on the Front door.

We knew before the FBI knew. LOL

reaper myer @reapermyer
09 August, 04:14
should of put a dildo in there so the feds can go eff themselves lol

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 August, 03:11
What if the 15 boxes of documents removed from Mar-A-Lago are actually filled with all the evidence against [them] for all their crimes? How do you legally insert evidence?

5D Chess at it's finest! 👊💥🔥

DEAN ERICKSON @Just4Jesus
09 August, 03:08
,These people are stupid! They fall into the trap every time.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
09 August, 01:41
"We see you, we hear you, and we know what you are up to... " Too bad it won't work, always five steps ahead!!
~~
So awesome and fun to see Anons having a Meme Fest on this one.. been laughing all day!! WWG1WGA

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
09 August, 01:50
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
😍

Kewey Kewey @Keweykewey
09 August, 01:09
none of this is real, more like real fake

Kewey Kewey @Keweykewey
09 August, 01:09
none of this is real, more like real fake

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
09 August, 12:18
🤣

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
but....wonder what they planted/leftbehind..bugs?? surveillance??

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
but....wonder what they planted/leftbehind..bugs?? surveillance??

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
09 August, 12:05
FBI chess board. Checkmate.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 August, 11:55
🤣🤣🤣

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 August, 11:54

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
09 August, 11:52
I'd say what Trump's old photographer Ho said. They should be carful of what they want. I think they found a note that said thank you for confirming a precedence of raiding ex-president's private homes/records. You said you like surprises, that would be one!

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
09 August, 11:43
This was in the safe 😉

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 August, 01:30
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
🥰

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
09 August, 01:36
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
now this I believe but think it was signed Q

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
09 August, 11:27
They look like Geraldo when he did the big vault opening of Al Capone to find nothing.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
09 August, 10:33
Just a note. Hello assholes. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 August, 10:33
😁

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
09 August, 12:31
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
lol!