Kim Runner @kimrunner
Happy Tuesday!

How is everyone feeling today?
We did not see that coming yesterday. Well, at least, I didn't!
I slept but my brain didn't...could not turn it off.
It's gonna be a long day, but we press on, right?!

Just wanted to say how grateful I am to be here with you all + this...
09:00 AM - Aug 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
09 August, 04:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I don't know you Kim, but I love you too! Such a warrior in this battle.βš‘οΈπŸ’•βœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
09 August, 04:23
I Love You AllπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ˜˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
09 August, 04:22
Love you Kim..great job you are doing..
πŸ‘πŸ‘β€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
09 August, 04:21
So happy to have you here! We have one great family on AU! Love you all!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 August, 04:06
I love you. We love you. Much love and prayers to all AU Patriot Frenz and Family WW. πŸ™β€πŸ™

memes matter @NoComment
09 August, 04:01
i think i say it to the point many think i am i n love with themπŸ˜†πŸŽ‚,but i do love you sincerely πŸ’Œ

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 August, 11:02
Happy Tuesday Kim and I ❀️ you too (and ALL of you). 😊 My brain has not slept for the last few nights…really strange dreams too. We definitely press on, together we’ve got this! NCSWIC, and it’s definitely getting closer! πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸ‘

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
09 August, 10:18
We ❀ U Kim, ur the BESTπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 August, 10:28
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
β™₯️ you, too, AK!

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
09 August, 10:08
I love you, friend. Im so thankful to be here with you guys.

Gray 359 @Gray359
09 August, 10:07
Love ya Kim! Gonna be a long day, but it's gonna be a good day! πŸ˜πŸ™β€οΈ

Olaf Koll @OlafK
09 August, 10:06
we all ❀️ you

09 August, 10:08
In response Olaf Koll to his Publication
Thanks...same here! β™₯️

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
09 August, 10:00
Happy Tuesday Kim. I had a feeling it would come sooner or later (just didn't expect it yesterday)! So grateful for our AnonUp Family. Without all of you I'd be a total mess right now! I might not say it but I love you all more than you'll ever know!!! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

09 August, 10:03
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
β™₯️

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
09 August, 09:54
It Must be Tuesday ...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 August, 09:52
Happy Tuesday Kim πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°
Looks like the puzzle IS coming together! Love you!❀️
#NCSWIC
#tbiytc
#wwg1wga
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

09 August, 10:01
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
β™₯️

Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
09 August, 09:47
❀️I love you!πŸ‘ˆ

09 August, 09:50
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
:)

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
09 August, 09:15
shocked as well! praying all is going as planned to expose the entite deep state cabal , all arrested, military tribunals. Cant happen fast enuf!

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
09 August, 09:11
Someone did say what makes a good movie? Great actors. This is all part of the plan i believe anyway and i slept amazing becsuse i truly believe Trump is cozy AF as per the millions of people ( normies) cant believe this happened? Well now they know how corrupt the FBI/CIA is. I also believe if Trump gets arrested its going as planned.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
09 August, 09:08
Happy Tuesday Kim! πŸ˜‰
No, I didn't see that coming either, but we are prepared and FOOKING READY for what's to come. Praying for President Trump, all operators and our great country.
Grateful for you Kim! πŸ™

In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
Ditto, Laura!β™₯️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 August, 09:07
I love you Kim 😊 we get through this togetherπŸ‘Š

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Yes, we will Benna.
With some vibes and laughs, we can do anything :)