Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 July, 12:09
Once you see a big firework show you kinda seen them all.
This is better...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 August, 06:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Looks like N529JK was there that weekend, too!
Probably just a coincidence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
07 August, 10:58
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yesterday the plane went up for 11 minutes and did an ♾ sign...
Infinity
88MPH

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
08 August, 10:22
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
i just saw a post of the sun photographed in the same spot for a year it looked like this pattern...let me see if I can fimd it....hold please lol

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
08 August, 10:23
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
Earth is wobbling!
Immaru Planets

https://youtu.be/8KXAYQnO4...
Nibiru / The Immaru Planetary is Here! By: #Shiloh_ZemahbenYishai - YouTube

5th Av 5782August 2, 2022Shalom everyone,Ten years ago, in 2012 when I was domicile in west Texas I told all my friends that Nibiruwas coming and I needed to...

04:24 PM - Aug 08, 2022
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ZemahBenYishai in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Samuel Saldana, click on at the bottom under it