Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
31 August, 07:17
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
sounds like Jordan Peterson

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
10 August, 05:56
oh my heart went out to him! They are all sick! They must pay for their crimes against children and humanity! They must be held accountable for what they are injecting into our little ones and our fellow man and woman! This is so EVIL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
09 August, 06:34
Such evil bastards!

GO! DAD!

DITTO! #ThesePeopleAreSick

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
09 August, 12:12
When Is the new healing technology coming out ? This i can’t take people need help that took these . To see people being harmed from these is heartbreaking .

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 August, 04:01
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
this is the part that makes me the most furious. this entire covid scam. and the people that blindly followed..and the ones that know its killing and yet like this POS pharmacist....needs to burn.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
08 August, 11:15
I think I will email this to the local pharmacies in my area.

09 August, 03:59
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Sounds good. these drs need to be taken down. they are as bad as the MSM.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 August, 09:19
Tears listening to this devastated father. 7 years old!! She did not care. He was right, these peoole are PURE EVIL!! “Telling the side effects may scare the parent”. ARE YOU FOOKIN KIDDING ME!!! Seeing your 7 year old in the hospital with heart damage is the scariest thing these parents have ever witnessed. When are people going to hrow a brain and do the right thing! I am so sick to my stomach watching Genocide occur, in my country, in 2022. Unbelievable! God bless and heal this innocent child. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

P.S. The wife is in big trouble. Some may say, ‘Fooked’.

08 August, 10:30
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
ME TOO. I dont understand all of this. I just dont. all the info is right there ibn front of you if you dare to read an article or two... and common sense says something is VERY wrong with this. How can [people be so stupid. and as for these pharmacists, drs, nurses etc..i hope every damn one of them involved burn in hell for all of eternity.. torture etc... I will NEVER trust another dr ever.

08 August, 10:30
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
ME TOO. I dont understand all of this. I just dont. all the info is right there ibn front of you if you dare to read an article or two... and common sense says something is VERY wrong with this. How can [people be so stupid. and as for these pharmacists, drs, nurses etc..i hope every damn one of them involved burn in hell for all of eternity.. torture etc... I will NEVER trust another dr ever.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
08 August, 05:19
My parents never forced me to take vaccines and I didn't. Still don't take any.

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
08 August, 05:17
Heartbreaking. He is correct they all need to go to prison.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
08 August, 04:27
Father should have done the research before the child got the poison!

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
08 August, 05:18
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
She did it without his consent, didnt you hear him say that?

Judy Anonette @biju
08 August, 05:25
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
The father had done the research and didn't want his child vaxxed, the wife did it anyway. The ones who vaxxed him should have plainly explained the problems they have with it, that is so wrong to hold information from them.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 August, 04:04

memes matter @NoComment
08 August, 04:22
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
to me that was a hoax and a gatekeeper for the real næzies that changed cloaks

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
08 August, 03:19
I am still not sure if this is real... it seems a bit staged to me.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
08 August, 03:53
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
its hard to say but it seems like real emotion to me. I