Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
Remember the "fun" movie "monsters inc?"

SORRY TO TELL YOU FOLKS ITS ALL IN THE OPEN - OUR CHILDREN ARE "SCARED" TO CREATE ENERGY FOR THE "MONSTERS"

DO YOU GET THE PICTURE NOW?

IT WAS ALL IN THE OPEN

WE WILL SEE IN THE NEWS VERY VERY SOON ABOUT THE SEXUAL FEAR AND EATING OF MISSING AND EXPLOITED CHILDREN

KEEP YOUR VIBES HIGH..

DO NOT GET INTO JUDGEMENT AND HATE

YOUR ENERGY NOW IS WHAT WILL PROPEL EARTH INTO THE NEXT DIMENTION!

BE SAFE/ BE LOVING/ BE STRONG GOD NEEDS YOU LIGHTWORKERS NOW!

AND DISNEY/PIXAR IS 100% PURE EVIL

My mind/heart is going over ALL the movie
05:58 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
04 February, 01:17
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
and how do the ggod guys help her get to safety? by disguising her as one of the monsters

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betsy Ross @Betsyross1776
04 February, 11:40
I made that connection when this movie cane out! 👍👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
04 February, 11:18
Yes, I knew this and people still think I am nuts. Right in our face for years and years!! I am so thankful that we have a God who is of LOVE and JUDGEMENT!! #GodWins

Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
04 February, 09:51
I have been told by two separate people latley that I am "too passionate" when talking to people about this. I show them pictures of the children and tell them it is time for them to find their passion too!! People just can't seem to understand the gravity of the situation no matter what you say. Sometimes you must show them.

Reccared WWG1WGA @Reccared
04 February, 09:03
Roger that! Check the beggninig of his interview... Yes, it has been RIGHT IN FRONT OF US ALL ALONG!

#wwg1wga #SaveThe Children

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Dr Tracie Lee @Tnikster
04 February, 08:44
yes i feel we have been groomed and prepared to help others get through this next mission. The Great Awakening! We are ready.

Knight Breed @knightbreed
04 February, 11:46
In response Dr Tracie Lee to her Publication
I was thinking that I have enough collected Red-Pill material that I think I need to get it printed and in a "Truth Book" Binder.

I need to have a vehicle that isnt digital, for the local non-digital network of friends and family, that are going to need answers in the coming months.

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
04 February, 08:17
Remember, too, that the little girl's giggle was infinitely more powerful than her terror. Delighted laughter is anathema to them.