Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 August, 12:35
Navy decode

=

Behold I Show You A Mystery / Witness Psychic Power ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ/ Cut All Energy Connections To This World / The Bible Says That Brokenness Is Strength / The Darkness Some Project Can Be Healed With Love / How To Overcome The Most Unfathomable Odds / Mustard Seed Faith I Didnt Get It At First A Mustard Seed Is Really Small / No Man Will Know The Time Or Day / Words Create Vibrations That Change Reality / The Peace Of Jesus Be With You โ˜ฎ๏ธโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
437-734
2622-2262
2902-2092
TS 18:04 - 6:04

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 August, 12:37
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Behold I Show You A Mystery / Witness Psychic Power ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 August, 12:42
Shine On You Crazy Diamond - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Pink FloydShine On You Crazy Diamond ยท Pink FloydA Collection Of Great Dance Songsโ„— Pink Floyd RecordsReleased on: 1981-12-23Auto-gene...

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
08 August, 12:52
ฮ•ฮปฮตฯ…ฮธฮตฯฯ‰ฮผฮฑฮฝฮนฮฑ! What a beautifull word, what a beautifull language Greek is! ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ˜

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
08 August, 10:22
HERO stands out in my brain.