Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 August, 10:23
đź’°'Inflation Reduction Act' Would Make IRS Among The Largest Govt Agencies

Tucked away in the hilariously-named “Inflation Reduction Act” that Joe Manchin has been working on with Chuck Schumer is one significant bit of spending that has been mostly flying under the radar. The measure would fund a massive expansion of the Internal Revenue Service to the tune of eighty billion dollars. And we’re not using the word “massive” in a hyperbolic fashion here. This money would go toward hiring an additional 87,000 employees for the detested agency, more than doubling the size of its workforce.

https://www.zerohedge.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF. Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I, Public Law 94-564, Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391. (1996)

The IMF is an agency of the U.N. Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. p. 816.

The United States has not had a Treasury since 1921. 41 Stat. Ch. 214 p. 654.

The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. Presidential Documents Volume 29 - No. 4 p. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288.

"I think if you were to go back and try to find and review the ratification of the 16th amendment, which was the internal revenue, the income tax, I think if you went back and examined that carefully, you would find that a sufficient number of States never ratified that amendment." - U.S. District Court Judge James C. Fox, Sullivan Vs. United States, 2003.

ARE YOU PISSED OFF YET ??
11:15 PM - Aug 07, 2022
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
08 August, 10:36
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Only two states fully ratified the 16th Amendment. Wyoming and unsurprisingly, California

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 August, 10:25
I would like ALL my money back plus interest!!! Not too much to ask for being raped of my wealth all of my life!

10 August, 04:49
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
plus Punitive Damages for the whole family line back to 1914.... Fookin parasites!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
08 August, 09:18
why be pissed off? you now know the whole government is illegal

#IGNOREGOVERNMENT
#StopPayingTaxes

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
08 August, 10:35
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Here's how it was NOT legally ratified..
https://givemeliberty.org/...

10 August, 04:46
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Why, you ask? Because you, me, our parents and grandparents have been FLEECED and worse.