Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 August, 05:49
SirHuckleberry NANA profile picture
SirHuckleberry NANA
6 m

1/2
SirHuckleberry NANA 1 m
Well for instance Nana is still on the fence on Ron DeSantis. IMHO is is classic CIA, farm raised, hansome man, prior military, saving us in so many ways that we view him as a Pres, candidate already.Cabal creates the problem then gives us a savior, all thro our history. We think we are getting this great Republican but many of them have been just as in bed with the evils as the Dems. All working together against us. Give enought truth that we join in or help us just enough to make us think we have something different. The ONLY ONE that has been different is Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emma ElT @auntieeme
07 August, 07:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I hate to say I'm having the same thoughts about Kari. I hate feeling this way. We need people who are going to work WITH us, not get elected to become useless rinos. I pray every day these people are the real deal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Why would you be feeling that way about her?
09:44 PM - Aug 07, 2022
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Emma ElT @auntieeme
08 August, 07:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think I've just become jaded. So many disappointments. Dan Crenshaw went woke, Tim Scott supporting Murkowski, Others that asked for his endorsement and then stabbed us all in the back. I think right now there are only about a dozen worthy of the trust of the people. I pray I'm wrong. Maybe what I'm hoping is she won't be threatened into toeing the line and buckling under the pressure we know they'll inflict.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 August, 11:34
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
Well Nana heard early on that Sessions was the only Senator that had been there a while that was actually clean