SCdudenGA ___ @SCdudenGA
07 August, 06:39
So I guess this means they wanna come after the middle class?

Amendment to the Manchin Bill

Statement of Purpose: To prevent the use of additional Internal Revenue Service Funds from being used for audits of taxpayers with taxable incomes below $400,000 in order to protect low- and middle-income earning American taxpayers from an onslaught of audits from an army of new Internal Revenue Service auditors funded by an unprecedented, nearly $80.000.000.000, infusion of new funds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SCdudenGA ___ @SCdudenGA
07 August, 06:40
In response SCdudenGA ___ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mina Myra @MinaMyra
[ JOIN US ] I am making a good salary from home 16580-47065/ Doller week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
Here is I started.…………> http://Www.BizPay1.com
06:44 PM - Aug 07, 2022
In response SCdudenGA ___ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MinaMyra in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mina Myra, click on at the bottom under it