JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 August, 11:27
AU Is Gold.

#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 August, 02:51
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
AU is special for sure Sir!

No other Platform with a family of Patriots like this one any where that I have seen and I have been on most of bigger ones.

Nana has been thinking a lot this morning on Akashic records, our DNA, our past lives.

For ppl that have remembered most of their prior lives it must be quite amazing.

I have remembered bits and pieces of some but >>>
I think things like what if you were Moses in your first life here and you remembered all your lives from there to here!!!
Just think of the massive amount of knowledge and experiences you would have available to draw from?

I could not say that on other platforms and have anyone really not think I was bat shit crazy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
WE ARE ALL BATSHIT CRAZY TO NORMIES NANA
04:50 PM - Aug 07, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
07 August, 04:53
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
I wear my B.S.C. badge proudly

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 August, 04:51
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
🤣