JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 August, 11:27
AU Is Gold.

#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 August, 02:51
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
AU is special for sure Sir!

No other Platform with a family of Patriots like this one any where that I have seen and I have been on most of bigger ones.

Nana has been thinking a lot this morning on Akashic records, our DNA, our past lives.

For ppl that have remembered most of their prior lives it must be quite amazing.

I have remembered bits and pieces of some but >>>
I think things like what if you were Moses in your first life here and you remembered all your lives from there to here!!!
Just think of the massive amount of knowledge and experiences you would have available to draw from?

I could not say that on other platforms and have anyone really not think I was bat shit crazy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
Just imagine the reactions you would get!
03:01 PM - Aug 07, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CMAG1 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 August, 04:30
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
Yeah I do it anyway, see I don't care how crazy ppl "think" I am because I already know that eventually they are gonna be like

"damn that crazy ol lady was right"

I’m no one @Iam4truth
07 August, 04:33
i thought Akashic records was a well known thing among many… not crazy at all…

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
07 August, 04:50
Exactly! I say quite frequently, the people that think we are crazy just don't know.