Berto DMV @Berto_me
Had to get my mind off of things. Made this for fun. Hope you enjoy. #wwg1wga #DigitalSoldier #SaveTheChildren
03:34 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Berto_me in this post can reply
Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
04 February, 10:54
In response Berto DMV to his Publication
This is great to pump up the vibes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
04 February, 10:53
Awesome, nice work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penopi Patriot @Penopi
04 February, 10:52
Love it!! My favorite one..
I used to be afraid of the dark, until I realized I am
Light, and the dark is afraid if me.
We need to not just believe this, We need to know it.
💪

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
04 February, 08:59
absolutely awesome!!! wwg1wga!!!

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
04 February, 08:43
Great Work!

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
04 February, 08:29
Brilliant. Will make mine soon. Waiting for something.....Love it! Well done.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
04 February, 08:11
👏👏👏 👍LOVE IT😍 💫🙏

Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
04 February, 08:10
Nooo this wasn't for fun! This was for the Truth! I shared with my sister and said...watch, learn, be afraid, inform. Truth reveals itself. Well done!

Nathalie Vere-Holloway @NathalieVanHollow
04 February, 08:02
Wow, J'adore ✊❤

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
04 February, 08:01
Awesome. I especially liked the cross in the Q.

ANON WYNOTUSA @wwgIwga23
04 February, 04:50
Great job PATRIOT! Thank you!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
04 February, 03:46
Nice work, Berto.