Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 February, 08:10
It just shows you how disconnected our Politician’s/Military are by putting Flynn's Bro in charge US Army Pacific.
#FamilyIsEverything #Fooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John 812 1776 @4TruthNHonor44
03 February, 11:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Sounds like Patriots are In Control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Then why are they allowing toxic chem trails to still be sprayed over the U.S.? Who is still doing it if the good guys have control of power over the deep state now?
02:06 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response John 812 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
AndiR Surfer @thetimeisnow
06 February, 04:57
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I've been wondering the same thing. Still seeing them in my area. Strange ones to that start at the sun...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 February, 01:37
In response AndiR Surfer to her Publication
The most hard core anons can not answer that question and the non Q psyop, piggy backing on Q, keeping awakening starseeds off coarse, is putting out the narrative that they are spraying "vitamins", "covid remedies" and "chemicals to clean up the toxic earth". If the white hats Why hide it? EVERYONE, but the 1% that want us sick and dead would jump for joy. Or, is it that white hats are being confused with Patriots? We should stick with Patriots arein control and not use the white hat term. Chemtrailing is under the control of the UN and all member nations have signed in agreement to it. ???

ANON WYNOTUSA @wwgIwga23
04 February, 04:11
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
HOW DO YOU KNOW IT IS STILL TOXIC? I HAVE HEARD THAT THEY ARE SPRAYING NOW TO RECOVER OUR ENVIRONMENT FROM THE DAMAGE. HAVE FAITH

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 February, 02:30
In response ANON WYNOTUSA to her Publication
Because those who exprience health symptoms after spraying still report the symptoms. Also, if you lick around your lips after spending a lot of time outside on a heavy spray day, your skin will have a metalic taste as will any herbs you have growing if you pick and eat them without washing, fresh after a spray induced rain. I wish these stories of the spray now being made of remedies for humans and the polluted environment were true. The evidence remains for toxic spraying. It's pure rumor right now. I do have faith it will stop one day. Blocking the sun is a bad idea no matter with what.