Verily Chambers @Verily1
I got a very bad case of shingles from shedders last October. What a shock. Ivermectin liquid was a God send. It relieved the pain, burning and I had no itching despite my left chest and back being covered in blisters that left divots 3 mm deep.

On the upside I discovered that the Ivermectin has slowly healed auto-immune disease and reduced inflammation. With the added use of MIMOSA Ppudica which paralyses and removes parasites, biofilm and plaque from the gut, I have never been better.

I also discovered the use of low dose Nicotine lozenges - anti-parasitic, boost dopamine and energy production - among the many benefits withheld from us.

https://www.organicherbalc...
https://ropeworms.com/rope...
https://www.discovermagazi...
07:35 PM - Aug 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Verily1 in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 August, 11:24
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
Glad and happy to here u r getting better from these treatments
how did you use liquid ivermectin?
and is it for humans or cattle?
Or did u order it from some place
Please and tk u

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
05 August, 10:48
If you've ever had chickenpox...the shingles virus is already in you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 August, 08:58
Thank you for sharing this!!!
I think this is what happened to me as well from being around vaxxed shedders, just a couple of weeks ago, my chest still itches. I have been taking ivermectin and lightly exfoliating with a zinc bar and epsom salt. It stings, but helps control the itching during the day. A cold was cloth helps too.
So glad you are better

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 August, 07:46
PS: Verily, did you put the liquid onto your skin? Do you think it would've worked the same if you had taken Ivermectin tablets instead?

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
06 August, 12:12
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
We have taken the liquid ivermectrin orally mixed with a little juice. You take it according to your weight. It is supposed to be be better for you than the paste. A vet told a friend of ours the paste isnt good for you.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 August, 07:42
First of all, I am so sorry to hear you had shingles. But am amazed how God turned it all around for good! WOW! Thank you for sharing your information with us.🙏 The whole "medical" industry needs to be dismantled and put back together with true doctors, the ones truly wanting to help heal people, and to get Big Pharma out of the picture. Tired of them holding back cures just so they can get wealthy off of the sickness of others. Blessings to you and so happy for you!!❤️🌻😇