memes matter @NoComment
05 August, 05:19
"In order for victims of Jeffrey Epstein to receive compensation from the Epstein Victim's Compensation Program set up by his estate, they have to sign away their right to testify against Ghislaine Maxwell.
-
The Epstein Estate has paid out $125 million (so far) to about 150 individuals through this court-approved "voluntary compensation program".
-----
Meaning for slightly less than a million dollars a piece, they have silenced 150 witnesses that might have otherwise testified against Ghislaine Maxwell, or in one of the other 7 lawsuits still active against Epstein.

They are buying off victims."(...)

https://t.me/General_Patto...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
05 August, 03:51
In response memes matter to her Publication
RELEASE THE EPSEIN LIST NOW. HOW MANY JUDGES ARE ON THIS LIST? COPS? MAYORS? ETC. UNTIL WE ARREST ALL OF THESE SICK HUMANS. THERE IS NO JUSTICE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
until its public that they are arrested
,catch and release is said to be a bad tactic but with todays irregulare warfare and tech i am thinking its atleast a pickle to weave [them] out
tick tock
05:17 PM - Aug 05, 2022
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
05 August, 05:40
In response memes matter to her Publication
🙏I WISH A GRANNY VAN WOULD PICK THEM ALL UP. OH! MAYBE THEY ARE. HOPE.

memes matter @NoComment
05 August, 06:56
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication