LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 August, 12:31
A Question for the AU community, please. Are there any digital warriors out there aware of any companies or services than audit electronics for minor children? So if a parents has a concern they can hire a company or service in order to see what the children are consuming on social media so they can protect them.

I am doing research and cannot seem to find any resources for this type of service or company. I called a couple of cell phone carriers and they were not aware of any resources like that.

I AM concerned about our young children being sucked into this demonic, evil, vile, satanic brainwashing and programming that is out there. If anyone has any information on any services like this, please let me know. I would be interested to know if it exists and if not. If not, maybe it is time to manifest it. Our CHILDREN are our FUTURE - WE MUST PROTECT THEM!!! 🙏♥️

ThanQ AU

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Rider @StormRider
05 August, 04:26
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
If it is an Iphone. My daughter is able to track everything my grands do on their phones. Calls, texts and keystrokes for all social media. She gets an alert if the phone is in use. She can also lock the phone.

She's in class right now. I'll get back to on how she does this. Unless other iphone users know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightAngel9 ..., click on at the bottom under it