Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
Just posted on Telegram, I haven't been able to confirm it yet. So take it with a grain of salt for now. Maybe someone here can confirm.

In the US, the "doomsday plane" was activated.

The Boeing E-4B Nightwatch took off from McDill Air Force Base and headed north, landing at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.

The Boeing E-4B Nightwatch is more of an aerial command post. Such planes are called" doomsday planes "or"doomsday planes". They are intended for the president, the Secretary of Defense and other members of the top US military leadership in the event of a nuclear war, if the ground
01:55 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
04 February, 07:55
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Fascinating never the less! Hopefully not activated but like owning a weapon, you don't want to have to use it but blessed to have it in the event you need it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 February, 04:56
been a lot up lately.. looks like a transfer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon Dudley @PatriotGramy
04 February, 03:30
i know it can disappear in an instant from radar detection. So if they are visible it probably isn't an emergency.

CyndyLou Dallas @Ladybugzz
04 February, 02:09
has Mokey Werk posted lately on Youtube?

Ember Rose @EmberRose
04 February, 02:16
In response CyndyLou Dallas to her Publication
His last video was on 2/2.

The left wing of that "doomsday plane" appears to be right over my house.

Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
04 February, 02:25
In response CyndyLou Dallas to her Publication
THAT was MY FIRST THOUGHT as well!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
04 February, 02:02
I know all about the Doomsday plane. it can withstand an electromagnetic pulse weapon strike! you've got to be on to something here! 🙏🙏🙏👊💥👏👏