Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
OK yes I know we owe governor DeSantis a lot.
He has saved us from a lot.
He and other Republican governors have made the difference for us!
But I am still always leery of any Republican that the news media is friendly to and if I look back through his history every fiber of my being tells me he's farm raised.

And I also remember that the cabal gives us a problem and then they give us a solution, or what we think is a savior!

These people have so many levels prepared ahead y'all let's just use discernment!
12:20 PM - Aug 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
God wins1717 @Godwins1717
04 August, 01:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
and he really doesn't like DJT. and that's a problem for me. DJT best saying---- “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
and he really doesn't like DJT. and that's a problem for me. DJT best saying---- “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
04 August, 01:06
Under WHats control for sure.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 August, 12:59
I feel the same Nana. He is serving a purpose and being managed by WH’s IMO. Just like Tucker

Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 August, 12:53
Im with ya Nana....im just not sure about him...or kerry lake. Frankly i only Trust DJT and Juan and a very few others. To me theres alot those politicians dont say...that they should.🤔 ...and since Juan was my earliest source and Hes still here...and making sense...i feel very confident in what i believe. U rock Nana!!!👊🤝🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡ ....to show ive learned alot....yeah, i once thought no name and sarah were a good ticket.😳😖 ...😆

trueblue @trueblue
04 August, 12:23
and he never mentions the 2020 election it seems

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts