Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
18 August, 11:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
This makes a little more sense to me only because we can see planets so clearly.
https://youtu.be/At7ORzmAa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
18 August, 11:26
This made complete sense to me, and confirmed a lot of my questions. Thank you for sharing it :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 August, 11:21
Makes Sense...”Watch the Water”!

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
05 August, 06:29
First I’ve heard of the above as possibly water. Water seems too dense though. The twinkling
movement of the stars/ planets might be the vibrations they make, but what is their matter formed into? Jesus talks much about water...

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
04 August, 03:01
This makes sense and ties up the two theories a. there is a firmament-we can’t get through b. but there is a way thru the sea which would explain all the activity we’ve read going on up there.

LongbowAK @LongbowAK
04 August, 10:48
Makes no sense to me.
So the Sun and moon are behind this water?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 August, 06:46
ya, cuz space is fookn fake!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 August, 08:55
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
lol...that was kinda for you.
was wondering if you'd see it!

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Back to the Future @Backontrack
04 August, 12:36
Tired of tbe headfooks
Need some straight answers.

04 August, 01:18
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Think this one is probably closest to the truth to be honest.

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
04 August, 12:17
Genesis tells us this. All we have to do is pick up and read the Bible.

Mary Kkk @Mary
03 August, 10:36
Interesting…… cant wait to find out the truth about our Real History 🙏🏻❤️

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
03 August, 10:32
Im so confused lol This issue seems trivial compared to staying focused on the kids under the control of CPS. Its all about the babies for me.

03 August, 10:35
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I think it is both. Obviously this is for the children, but it is important that We the People get the truth as well...everything is connected.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 August, 10:27
Genesis 1:7 ;)

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
03 August, 10:16
more than likely