MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 August, 08:49
Sandy hook WAS a HOAX. Alex Jones also a HOAX

He cannot admit it was real. He has no way to know if it was real. Think logically

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
03 August, 08:53
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only the Sith deal in absolutes. He wasn't there, so he doesn't know if it was real or fake. It's foolish of him to affirm either way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
03 August, 08:57
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I researched the Sandy Hook shooting pretty deep at that time, and I think that if it was a hoax, as it appears to be, then a group called VisionBox, that ran the CrisisActors.org website were the actors.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
03 August, 09:13
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
If you pull up the names of the kids who were "supposed" to have died, you will see their grown up pictures today, IF the pictures of them are still around today. I have seen them "all grown up"! Same applies to the "Challenge" disaster, Krista McAuliffe, who was our former Virginia Gov. sister or wife, she was very much alive. She was the teacher who was supposed to be killed in that disaster!

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
03 August, 09:53
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
I agree that it was a hoax!!! I haven’t looked into vision box, but I will! Do you think Kyle is Noah?
I did see there was a defamation lawsuit with Noah’s father in Minnesota? Seems like the main actors are recycled over and over.
Also the timing in December 2012!