Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
JUST IN - U.S. Congresswoman Jackie Walorski, a Republican from Indiana, killed in car crash this afternoon.

disclosetv
04:08 PM - Aug 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
05 August, 01:26
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matilda Jane @KKCarney
04 August, 09:04
Looks like Wendy Rogers to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
04 August, 09:24
In response Matilda Jane to his Publication
My first thought

Stephanie GGG @Feffie
05 August, 12:14
In response Matilda Jane to his Publication
yes!!! I keep thinking that too everytime I see her pic. Also reminds me of the female verison of Gen. Flynn!

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
04 August, 01:48
Day before her wreck

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 August, 09:07
Jack will be sorely missed...

Ange Love @LoveM
04 August, 07:54
😭🙏🏻Heavenly Father we ask you to protect those who are advocating for and protecting the children with your mighty angels through Jesus Christ we ask this blessing Amen🙏🏻✝️❤️

some one special to some @godrus
04 August, 07:19
All 4 people in two cars were killed in this wreck - reminds me of the remote controlled car that tried to hit DJT motorcade from a neighboring street.

some one special to some @godrus
04 August, 07:20
In response some one special to some to her Publication

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
04 August, 05:56
Favors Wendy Rogers to me. My spidey sense thinks this is a man

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 August, 08:29
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
There is a photo of her/him with a medical boot on possibly to cover an ankle monitor - one like Hillary, McCain and Biden and others have had. There seems to be more to this story than we know. Also there was an article I saw that said she was against Trump. Not sure - I know anons will dig and find the truth.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 August, 01:12

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 August, 11:38

KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
03 August, 11:33
She wasn't the only person killed in that crash. Two much younger people were killed as well. Can we extend humanity to all the people that died in that crash?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 August, 11:09
Hmm. Sad if true for her family..makes me wonder if shes in witness protection or going to Gitmo..

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
03 August, 10:57
This is very sad.

This also makes me wonder if the accident is somehow connected to Pence.

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
03 August, 10:29
my first reation was look at her adams apple. i feel bad if she was a white hat but im using my gut, dude looks like a lady. if i am wrong i am so sorry, she does look like a tran to me. at this point all i see is a show and i know peoplenare wanting reputations saved. sad because if it matter what people think then they mustvhave been first set up and learnedbto like veing bad.
im prepared to hear others opinons and accept i did not research her at all. im really hoping we can gave the mass awakening soon because im not worried about food, i will give to others what ive stocked up on.... i just want to start living in a world that is open and true and love is the frequency we all live by

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 August, 10:10
side note: looks like wendy roger’s sister or relative of some sort.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
03 August, 10:10
from what I've heard, she had recently laid into Bill Gates of hell...

at any rate may she and the others rest in peace, and if there was any nefarious reasons for her/their deaths, may it be made known!

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
03 August, 09:02

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 August, 08:51
I feel bad if I'm suspicious, especially when accidents happen everyday. My husband was killed in a motorcycle accident. So I'm a real believer of how fast an accident can happen. We have been told certain people may die from accidents, Covid, or other forms of death. Is this a coincidence? Hard to say.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
03 August, 08:45

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
03 August, 08:11
Very odd that all 4 people in her car died and the one driver in other car. released all names just hours after the crash????? She was supposedly Pro life working to save children from abortion.

Soul Shine @soulshine
03 August, 07:40
Elkhart County Sheriff's Office put out a statement on FB:

On August 3, 2022 at approximately 12:32 PM the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office responded to a two vehicle crash on SR 19 south of SR 119. A northbound passenger car traveled left of center and collided head on with a southbound sports utility vehicle.

All three occupants in the southbound vehicle died as a result of their injuries:

Jackie Walorski, 58, Elkhart, Indiana
Zachery Potts, 27, Mishawaka, Indiana
Emma Thomson, 28, Washington, DC

The sole occupant of the northbound vehicle, Edith Schmucker, 56, Nappanee, Indiana was pronounced deceased at the scene.

The Elkhart County Coroner’s Office and the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office are conducting the investigation.

No additional information will be released at this time.

Soul Shine @soulshine
03 August, 08:55
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
WOW! Check out the damage to the SUV.
The camera's viewpoint is looking to the south.

https://wsbt.com/news/loca...

Soul Shine @soulshine
05 August, 04:49
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Elkhart Co. Sheriff's Office UPDATED statement (FB, 10:04AM, 8/4):
The information from the preliminary investigation at the scene, as to the direction of travel of the vehicles, was not correct. The continuing investigation has located eyewitness and video evidence. Both confirm that the maroon Buick LeSabre driven by Edith Schmucker, 56, Nappanee, Indiana, was southbound on SR 19 south of SR 119 and the silver Toyota RAV 4, driven by Zachery Potts, 27, Mishawaka, Indiana, was northbound on SR 19. The Toyota RAV 4 crossed the centerline for reasons that are unknown at this time and the two vehicles collided. All occupants of both vehicles were confirmed to have been wearing seatbelts and airbags did deploy. The Sheriff’s Office is continuing to interview witnesses and collect evidence..
----
Don't know the year of Potts RAV4, but the current models have many safety features, e.g. lane tracing and departure alert with steering assist. Makes me wonder if the car was taken over remote

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
03 August, 07:21
I’m thinking a deal was cut and allowed to go out “reputation” intact. If Melania met with her regaring an overhaul to the foster care system, that is open for interpretation. Just keeping options open for these sudden political tragedies.

Blue Skies @ADeMills
04 August, 11:13
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
she was pro life

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
03 August, 06:26
7/10

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 August, 06:24

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
03 August, 05:21
Politico 17 hrs???
It happened today less tan 6 hrs ago

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
03 August, 10:22
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
My "something's fishy" radar is going off on this one.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
03 August, 05:19

James Dean @Wait_its_time
03 August, 10:38
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
☹️

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
03 August, 10:46
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
😞187😔😔😞😔😔

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
03 August, 05:18
Her district is the one Pete Buttigieg is from!

03 August, 05:11
Hmmmm Walorski is the fifth House member to die while in office this year

03 August, 05:06
President Trump Endorses Congresswoman Jackie Walorski - WTCA
Apr 29, 2022 ... Former President Donald J. Trump today endorsed U.S. Representative Jackie Walorski (R-Ind.) for her 2022 re-election campaign

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
03 August, 04:59
🤔🌴 Does she know Pence?

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
03 August, 05:00
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
Or he?

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
03 August, 10:59
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
My thought, too.