JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
You would be shocked at what I don't say for the purpose of our civil discourse here. Death is the ONLY punishment for treason. Get real cozy with that fact.

It's already a great day Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening
10:17 AM - Aug 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
TrueView Patriot @TimA
04 August, 09:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
we will do it for you
πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
04 August, 08:53
It is a great day!
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
04 August, 11:43
I agree, no one will believe it unless we see it . you know what i mean. What they have done..grrr. i get so mad.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 August, 03:44
If we ruled as God expected... death would be the punishment for many reasons, also Infidelity would be very rare! πŸ‘

Just sayin! πŸ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 03:41
Confirmation for me!

9:17
Most High Q

That is what I understand as well.

Later have to go back to sleep, later

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
03 August, 01:14
Am ready for the workd to see the videos of the executions. We need PROOF that they are not able to Murder us.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
03 August, 11:41
That's okay by me.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 August, 11:04
We are still alive and breathing so yes, it's a great day.

Ange Love @LoveM
03 August, 10:45
It is a great day which the Lord hath madeπŸ™πŸ»βœοΈβ€οΈ