Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 August, 07:35
I know it's a movie,and understand we are just watching a series of events play out to wake up the normies, etc., but I believe there is still value in paying attention to the day-to-day happenings...

I think everything matters and shouldn't we want to enjoy the now and what we are witnessing? This is part of the story, too! Everything is connected - even the 'scripted' stuff - I see them as markers happening along the way...sort of showing us and confirming the clues that we've been shown in the past.

Plus we can't speak to the 'issues' if we don't fully understand what is going on. It will prepare us for when we are needed to help...to be aware and educated on everything, so we can speak to it once the others wake up.

Getting caught up in it is a different story. Don't feed the narrative but be fully aware of what is going on and why!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
03 August, 01:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Today we are seeing it unfold tomorrow we link each step together and yet i wait for the day i show those whom doubted each dot and how it is all connected. i praise God He saw fit to make me awakened long ago and to show me I am not alone. knowing you are not alone is not only a blessing but shows you you are not loosing it or crazy. it shows you we are the true thinkers as well as the chosen. WE ARE CALLED FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Faith in this post can reply
Renee White @Rapnay
03 August, 05:45
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
and I with you