Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 August, 07:35
I know it's a movie,and understand we are just watching a series of events play out to wake up the normies, etc., but I believe there is still value in paying attention to the day-to-day happenings...

I think everything matters and shouldn't we want to enjoy the now and what we are witnessing? This is part of the story, too! Everything is connected - even the 'scripted' stuff - I see them as markers happening along the way...sort of showing us and confirming the clues that we've been shown in the past.

Plus we can't speak to the 'issues' if we don't fully understand what is going on. It will prepare us for when we are needed to help...to be aware and educated on everything, so we can speak to it once the others wake up.

Getting caught up in it is a different story. Don't feed the narrative but be fully aware of what is going on and why!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has said for 3 yrs now that we are all needed, each and every one a particle on the quantum wave, to push the narrative daily and that is what trips the events that drive the timeline.
We have to trip it via social medial and news events then which way to go is selected to move forward from options gamed out.
Then push again, trip it, rinse repeat.
They know the end but still have to push timeline to get to it,
Well this is just my opinion.
Just a crazy old lady over here tho handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds.
11:18 PM - Aug 02, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
03 August, 07:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You are so on target ... and right! Together we can do this! 🕊️ 😇💯🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
03 August, 01:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Every seed always has a chance to grow.
All of us here plant and replant hoping for the germination from the seed.
I welcome your tinfoil hat and your mustard seed.💜🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 07:12
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
😘

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
03 August, 07:19
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
My tinfoil hat is always on too tight!