Aga Gie @AgaG
Gravitas: Earth just completed a rotation in less than 24 hours! - YouTube

Our Earth has begun spinning faster. On July 29, it completed a full spin in less than 24 hours. What does this mean? Should you be worried? Palki Sharma bri...

05:29 AM - Aug 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by AgaG in this post can reply
Aga Gie @AgaG
02 August, 06:13
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
I have old clock automatically resetting itself from satellite. Now the difference between this clock and computer is 14 min. It is impossible to change this because clock is resetting itself... I have noticed this few years ago...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
02 August, 06:10
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
It's interesting. I don't know if it has anything to do with the video. However, just last month I was talking to my mother that time was passing too quickly. We both wondered if someone had sped up the world's clocks. It seems that both of them thought that the sense of time was strange.👀🤩🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
02 August, 06:15
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Something weird is going on... I have old clock automatically resetting itself from satellite. Now the difference between this clock and computer is 14 min. It is impossible to change this because clock is resetting itself... I have noticed this few years ago...