Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
๐Ÿ˜ผ Never seen this Q map before.
The center is The Pentagon / CIA 1947 GENEVA ๐Ÿ’ฅ
___
๐ŸŽ–๏ธ SpecialQForces
Q MAP
Q = the greatest military intelligence operation of our time.

SpecialQForces
DUMBSandUNDERGROUND
ExposeThePEDOSendOfTheCABAL

t.me/DUMBSandUnderground
05:24 PM - Aug 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 August, 12:57
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
It seems that military intelligence has been the operational arm of all that is evil, carrying out all their plans,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 August, 10:37
Quite the web eh?๐Ÿคจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 August, 10:51
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ’

Elizabeth Kelly @Elizabeth_SS
01 August, 06:01
Great website for this map & similar ones are at www.deepstatemappingprojec... Dylan Monroe is brilliant & called the mapmaker. He also has great videos on Rumble under D.S.M.P. & other names!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 August, 05:36
2nd picture I have seen of a clear map...this is the clearest i have seen it though...thanks for sharing

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 August, 05:39
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I have the other one that's pristine, FYI.
Enjoy ๐Ÿคฉ