Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 August, 07:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Did that one land on a sadistic diver there too with a need to drown someone or is that only for the kenyan? Heartattacks, Overdoses, plane crashes seem t be a common theme.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Diana DJT @Diana
02 August, 11:24
Communist are hiding in plain sight👿they know who/what they are & soon the public will know💥 jig be up very soon🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 August, 08:13
If anyone has a sharable link to this, that would be greeaaatttt! 😎👍

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 August, 01:21
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
02 August, 06:12
just found out about our local JB group. great resource..

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
01 August, 10:00
I own a copy of Quigley’s book. Clinton’s Professor.

Know your enemy.

some one special to some @godrus
01 August, 09:43
Behind the scenes footage of reporters when the news broke
https://youtu.be/4ko2D0zkH...
Korean Air Lines Flight 007 - Behind the Scenes Newsroom Footage - 1983 - YouTube

Rare "Behind the Scenes" newsroom footage covering the Russian shoot down of a KAL Boeing 747-230B on September 1st, 1983. Filmed at various locales around t...

The Real Me @TheRealMe
01 August, 08:41
Damn!

American Girl @Americangirl
01 August, 07:54
they've always told us...

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
01 August, 06:52
So the deep state and clowns in american shot down his 747 killing him and 268 other "useless eaters" so he would not "expose" them until they chose.

"In 1979, McDonald helped found the Western Goals Foundation, with the aim of combating world communism. At the time, he also sponsored a House resolution, originally adopted at an American Legion national convention, calling for a congressional investigation of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission."

https://www.politico.com/s...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
01 August, 06:39
t/s 1:23 > 1:5 > 6 > 222
13:23 > 4:5 > 9 > 333
222:333 > 555
💧123

Back to the Future @Backontrack
01 August, 06:17
So cute
Mince nice words before slaughter.
Placate the brain to sterility.
No problem.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
01 August, 06:13
We been sleepin' for +50 yrs...

No more.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
01 August, 05:42

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
01 August, 05:40

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
01 August, 03:45
Tragedy & Hope by C Quiggly

very long book to read📖

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
01 August, 03:22
BACK WHEN CRUMBS WERE HARDER TO FIND

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
01 August, 03:02
Me think they protest too much!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 August, 02:37
look at the body language on those two demons on either side of McDonald
rest in peace Larry McDonald
may those guilty of your murder pay 10 fold

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 August, 01:26
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I was like...why are they so close to him on either side

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
01 August, 02:26
Funny the VHS tape I watched in my early 20s that awakened me was put out by The John Birch Society 😁

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
01 August, 02:18
There is a time and place to speak the truth. Art of War. Did he speak at the wrong place?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 August, 02:18
And back then 90% of the sheeple that heard that interview heard blahhh blahh blahh! 🤦‍♀️

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
01 August, 06:55
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I was 22 and all I heard was blah blah blah even though I loved Reagan. Can't believe my whole public life has been a lie lead by evil. Slowly awoke during the clinton years.

1776 ... @IGG1776
01 August, 02:12
WOW .

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
01 August, 02:03
No Adam's apple...

Evangelina @Evangelina
01 August, 02:02
Lawrence Patton McDonald (April 1, 1935 – September 1, 1983)

Here's hoping he missed the flight and is in a witness relocation
program somewhere.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
01 August, 02:01
Wow

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 August, 08:12
In response Diana Dale to her Publication
😘

NEO ONE @Neo
01 August, 01:59
Pain coming.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 August, 01:58
123 🙏🏼🥰

Dwight Knapp @kad784
01 August, 01:54