Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
liberal teacher tries to use propaganda on Anon children.
12:59 PM - Aug 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
19 August, 02:14
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
haha that's gold!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
02 August, 10:30
AWESOME!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rat Pack @Rat17Pack
02 August, 06:31
Anyone have the link to this video?

02 August, 11:09
In response Rat Pack to his Publication
you can copy URL link & share, there was no link to it

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
01 August, 06:45
The kid in the brown suit is my child all day long. Sadly the liberal public school teachers couldnt handle my child and would send my child to the principal's office for disrupting the class. My child had detentions, after school detentions, and 9 inschool detentions all to silence them and make an example out of them over the course of last school year. We had reports from teacher aids saying how the liberal teachers were targeting him and taking off points due to non mask compliance when my child was running gym class. My child is elementary school age....We made the decision to send my child to a Christian school in the area but due to my childs child's behavior record being a mile long atvthe hand of liberal teachers and administration my child got rejected from the Christian school... I am beyond upset and wondering why a Christian school would believe the liberal public schools rantings.🤦‍♀️

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
02 August, 12:25
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
I am so sorry, this is not fair at all!
Is there another Christian school you can look at in the area? Is home school an option?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
01 August, 05:33
Fabulous video! I tried to post it the other day, but apparently I cannot post TikTok vids from my phone. 🤷🏻‍♀️

01 August, 05:33
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Got it from TG
If you are there you can repost

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 August, 04:29
Loved the ending.

01 August, 05:11
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
reminds me of Kindergarten cop movie where the kids are honest & truthful!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
01 August, 04:17
There’s nothing they can do, even though they’re trying.

chore Toke @choretoke
01 August, 03:19
Money talks and bullshit walks❗️That’s what the FDA and all Governments are all about❗️Remember that kiddies❗️😏

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 August, 02:59
Love it... hahahahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💞

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 August, 02:46
That was AWESOME !
Question everything little Future Ancestors.

01 August, 03:01
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Sometimes the kids are smarter than the adults in the room, they see things more literal than we do at times

Jessi Doe @Jessi
01 August, 02:39
this is great!🤣

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
01 August, 02:24
🤣🤣 love it!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 August, 02:15
Nice🎇

01 August, 02:19
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
💞I never notice the numbers. Thanks for noticing!
The angel number 333 is a sign from the angels that your guardian angel is with you. This angel number symbolizes connection, love and protection.

Angel number 333 is a sign that the angels are always present. It can also be an indication of your guardian angel’s presence in your life.

Shannon Harding @Believer101
01 August, 01:58
Out of the mouth of babes....comes TRUTH!

01 August, 02:03
In response Shannon Harding to his Publication
😉Yes, 5ht graders are smarter

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
01 August, 02:10
In response Shannon Harding to his Publication
You took the words right out of my mouth. I was going to write the exact same thing! This little vignette was well done, because children who are taught 'to think' when they are young, are able to connect the dots very early on....

Truthfully, there are a lot of smart, aware people on this platform! No need to be in argumentative debates about the likes of "What is a woman?"!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 August, 01:42
FDA is infiltrated and overrun with Khazarian nazi paperclip offspring just like the FBI, CIA , DARPA and NASA

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
01 August, 01:05
I LOVE SMART HUMANS WITH LOTS OF QUESTIONS.