Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
31 July, 10:05
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
My dentist in Clark County, Arkansas had a sign above the door going out of the waiting room to the treatment rooms that said, to the effect, "Fluoride is Poison." He also featured non-fluoride toothpastes and an oxygenating water machine for use to all at the counter where one pays the bill. Nothing hidden.

Nobody had to ask him. He put it all out there. You're either showing it or blowing it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
31 July, 08:22
btw... what toothpaste do you recommend?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
31 July, 08:16
Our hygienist was ticked that I could refuse to give my 14 year old fluoride and it does not contribute to alzheimers or dementia! She shook her head but years ago we stopped just having them xray our kids needlessly. No reason to just radiate them just cause the insurance covers it. She went into a spin. She said, you're not a doctor but I told her that my husband is. Sideways twist mouth is what I got. Boom 💥

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
31 July, 08:46
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
i don’t use fluoride either and rarely get X-rays! unnecessary and not good for you

connie wright @cowri
31 July, 08:10
My Dentist was Forced to get jabbed or lose his license. He did. I don't know how many shots he had. But he called it quits May 2022. He loved being a Dentist, He loved his patients. I miss him & need to find a new one.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
31 July, 08:09
I asked my young dentist about flouride, as she has been in practice about 10 years, and I was sure she would have heard about the dangers of flouride. Nope, she said it's perfectly safe and keeps teeth strong. Told her I won't be using anything with flouride and she was fine with it. It's the same as when my dad was practicing years ago. I believe the dentist quoted there though, it is like the vax...people just go ahead with whatever they are told.

Richie Richard @Richie
31 July, 07:59
My last dental appointment, I asked my dentist about toothpaste. H said you can brush your teeth with anything.