Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
https://t.me/broederbob

"They were the smart ones..."

This is heartbreaking to see. I'm afraid we'll only see more of these honest moments of people choosing to get the vaccine. 😔

Prayers are being sent to those struggling with the lasting side effects of the vaccine.

I commend this woman for finding the courage to speak up about her personal struggle to prevent others from experiencing the same outcome.

WWG1WGA 🙏🏻❤️
07:07 PM - Jul 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by oeralinda in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
01 August, 11:40
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
If u work in healthcare and u believed the nonsense of covid and the way it was presented...u really are stupid. And if u thought going to work at a hospital or whatever and u were afraid u would endanger ur family cuz u believed the lies....u really are stupid. And if u are JUST NOW waking up...and u have some vax injury...and u say no job is worth it....ur smartening up. Congratulations healthcare worker...

This has been an exercise in intelligence, cognition, and gullability in the healthcare industry.
...not an attack on intelligence, cognition, or gullability in the healthcare industry.

U decide what it exposes of those who work(ed) in healthcare.

My God!🙏☝️....🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 August, 12:47
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I have done a lot of stupid things in my life thinking I was smart. Maybe thinking I am smart has been the problem? Maybe it still is? Anyway my heart goes out to her...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 July, 07:19
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
🙏

01 August, 06:34
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏 wholeheartedly yes