Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Froggy Princess @Froggyprincess22
26 January, 04:52
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
10 August, 06:13
I had Morgellons for a few years and the only thing that helped at all was HBOT treatments, until I tried the Ivermectin. And my daughter with an autoimmune condition has been having awful boils since the vax was rolled out a few years ago. Tried everything I could think of, and everything our naturopath could think of. Ivermectin is working for that too! Praise God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
10 August, 04:01
We got Ivermectin from our vet. This may be a viable option for those who can't get a prescription for it.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
26 January, 04:38
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
horse paste did not make me sick. seems to work well!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
01 August, 02:22

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 January, 10:10
My sister in law died of Ovarian Cancer and never saw 41.