John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
Hoover dam totally empty.
Minimum loss of life down river.
Damn to be taken out as it’s satanic monument.
04:56 PM - Jul 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
01 August, 04:06
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
you think the white hats are going to destroy it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 August, 04:49
In response Cindy Patriot to her Publication
In one form or another. Yes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
31 July, 05:38
Why would this dam be considered a satanic monument?

31 July, 06:11
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
31 July, 05:36
Anyone else getting this?

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
31 July, 06:04
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Yes I get the same thing when I try to play it in the browser. Right click on it and save to your desktop, and then play it from there. It happens with some videos from time to time.

Judy Anonette @biju
31 July, 05:32
What is the real story about the dam? What happened there? Are there dead bodies hidden?

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
31 July, 05:09
😁Ready for the take-down!!! White Hats IN CONTROL👇😎🥳

Evangelina @Evangelina
31 July, 05:04
I visited the dam back in the 80's and was so very impressed with such a feat having been accomplished in the 30's. Knowing what I know now.. It's an even bigger Feat taking it out. This is a pinch me moment. It's Really Habbening!!!!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
31 July, 04:59
Reason the bypass highway was built???

Kelly Linda @KellyLinda
31 July, 04:59
Are you in dire need of a career change? Isn’t it frustrating to have to create budgets for everything in life? What if I told that up to $500 can be earned daily without stepping outside of your home, would you be interested? In fact, soft skills supposedly suffice to make... http://Www.BizPay1.com