Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
31 July, 02:36
TRUTH . โค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
31 July, 02:37
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ love it.!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 July, 02:47
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
mind you do have these moments and do i๐Ÿ‘‡" Nope"๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
31 July, 03:57
And it's only After the vent that I recall the words that go something like...
'It's better that one to be thought of as an idiot, then it is for one to open their mouth and confirm it.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค to late !

31 July, 04:17
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Everything that comes ouuta my mouth is for good reason-keepin it real-no regrets.. if im wrong i have no prob apologizing๐Ÿ™‚

~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
Yeah... me too mostly...๐Ÿ˜, but sometimes I feel it would have been preferable if I had chosen more 'appropriate', or constructive wording..๐Ÿคจ
04:51 PM - Jul 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply
31 July, 04:55
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ for sure..tact is def a requirement so as to not offend to hard perhaps..but then

Kelly Linda @KellyLinda
31 July, 04:59
Are you in dire need of a career change? Isnโ€™t it frustrating to have to create budgets for everything in life? What if I told that up to $500 can be earned daily without stepping outside of your home, would you be interested? In fact, soft skills supposedly suffice to make... http://Www.BizPay1.com