Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
26 August, 12:18
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
They are sadly slaves to their passions and to the d3vil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
01 August, 07:31
GOD'S WAR ON EVIL. GOOD V EVIL. REPENT NOW. GOD LOVES YOU. TIME IS SHORT AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND. 3D TO 5D. SOLAR FLASH IS COMING. WAKE UP MY FELLOW HUMANS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Morris Light donated @HiVibes
31 July, 08:15
So Damn True

Robert Kolar @neurotixrob
31 July, 02:45
Sorry Willie, step down to the King of Country..........
https://youtu.be/RZH2bmbUT...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
31 July, 02:42
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, Willie Nelson

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Mind Your Own Business - Willie Nelson - YouTube

If the wife and I are fussin', brother that's our right'Cause me and that sweet woman's got a license to fightWhy don't you mind your own business(Mind your ...

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
31 July, 02:33
a very small group is Obsessed its those who eyes haven't been opened to the truth but I disagree with the two America theory because once the truth is fully unleash it will wipe out any thought of two America's

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 July, 02:20
and we have two presidents ... the first group can have WDC and we'll take the rest of the country with Pres. DJT.