Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 July, 06:42
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Thus is not on the news. The only way we are hearing about it is on social media. i do not post this to get sympathy. i post to inform others and hope they will stop taking the jabs. My father died from the pfizer 40 days after. Therefore, i do not question the statement made here. This is sickening that people could not get help in time. My father would nog be dead if the rehab center git him help sooner and if the treating physician gave him ivermectin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
31 July, 06:32
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Ive been a nurse for 27 years and haven't seen this many blood clots in patients.. ever!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 July, 06:44
In response Tara Lemmon to her Publication
have you seen the pictures and videos of the blood clots bring removed from the coprses? They say it us not every person thst has been vaccinated but it is only vaccinated people.