I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
"$10.3 Million Settlement Reached in First COVID Vaccine Mandate Class Action Suit Involving Healthcare Workers

Chicago’s NorthShore University HealthSystem today agreed to a $10.3 million settlement in the nation’s first classwide lawsuit for healthcare workers over a COVID-19 vaccine mandate."

https://twitter.com/Robert...

https://childrenshealthdef...
01:06 AM - Jul 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
31 July, 12:02
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
This sets a precedent for how future cases will be decided.

#WINNING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
31 July, 11:48
Huge #
/ 500 people...........

That's about $20k per person.
THEY LOST THEIR JOBS?

pittance

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 July, 12:01
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
It's the win that will start a flood of lawsuits.

Stoic Way @waylongway
31 July, 11:33
Iam I the only one who SEEES this?

Stoic Way @waylongway
31 July, 11:32
330 Quotes

Stoic Way @waylongway
31 July, 11:31
Over and over They show you.

Stoic Way @waylongway
31 July, 11:30
$10,337,500

Stoic Way @waylongway
31 July, 11:29
Why 33?

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
31 July, 10:03
the thing that bugged me about the health care workers, was that some knew enough about, this being just “wrong”, that they fought against getting it themselves but proceeded to jab plenty of people, anyway.

31 July, 11:57
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
If you want to blame a healthcare organization.
Blame this one.
UHC... United Heatlhcare.......
They helped PLAN - the events.

RUN FAST and far from these folks.
https://www.uhc.com

31 July, 11:58
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 July, 09:51
Very soon we won't be able to afford health insurance... that will be the result of these actions. we warbed them, and they ignired us - any ill effects are on THEM.. and Dr prices will go up, as their malpractice costs go up, and they pass that increase on to us.

Those that took the injection need to take responsibility for that. Those that were forced by their employers, need to sue the employers.

31 July, 12:03
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I'm sure this ruling will help lead to that.

Law & Physics @physics171
31 July, 09:50
Hundreds of millions of lawsuits world wide>>>?

31 July, 12:04

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
The shot heard everywhere... 😏