Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
30 July, 07:20
πŸ‘‡Has anyone come across thisπŸ‘‡

Oculum Labs - The Sovereign accounts of the rich and powerful exposed!!

The currency planned to be used is known as USDR
There will be two classes

Class S accounts reserved for Government Leaders, Elites and the selected Rich and Famous of the World
Class S will have unlimited USDR funds and be exempt from vax etc

Class C is to be for the rest of us 99% of the World
Class C will receive 1000 USDR at the beginning of each month along with a social credit score enabling you to keep that USDR and of course, you will need to be injected

https://oculumlabs.com/abo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bNatura @bNatura
30 July, 07:52
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
OCULARE was the word used by Pool some days before? Oculos in spanish is eyes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 July, 08:10
In response bNatura to her Publication
We all knew this was coming!!
Hell, my father use to speak of this happening back in the 70's,
They were going to take us little kids off grid back then.
We had stock piles of stuff to take out to Burke ( an outback town in Australia). It all seemed crazy to me back then.. lol
My parents are dead now but I'm sure Dad would have loved to have lived another couple of years just to say "See.. I told you this was coming" . He died just before all this Covid bullshit started, actually the same night as the Notre Dame fire and a month before Kappy's death..
Strange days indeed!!

bNatura @bNatura
30 July, 08:52
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
holaaaa!!!! Tu papa is out of this energetic prison. I hope no entitiy masked as an idol or saint could hooked him in the exit. My heart is telling me he is out there, waiting for al of us to be free from this shit. As you said he knew. He had integrated knowledge, enough to be saved from this insanity. Meanwhile is in your heart and now in mine too. And you know what? I just talked w my dad, my mama is in her cosmic spa like your dad, and I was guiding dad on IF and keto starting with Ivermectin and he tellls me perfect bc I have Covid. he is in Patagonia Argentina, also in south like you. Coincidences does not exist. Im sending a huge hug. Lets be brave!!!!!!

Beautifully spoken πŸ’• Thank you! πŸ€—
09:26 PM - Jul 30, 2022
In response bNatura to her Publication
Only people mentioned by layney888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Layney 888 Z- K3K, click on at the bottom under it