Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
31 July, 07:32
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Wow that was so beautiful! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
31 July, 09:23
In response New Years Day to her Publication
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
31 July, 07:29
that's so beautiful. made me cry. what a wonderful way of getting that message across.

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
31 July, 05:36
who else cried over this? LOVE ❤️ is EVERYTHING

31 July, 06:17
In response Kendall Evans to her Publication
❤️Amen! It moves me evertime I see it.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
31 July, 02:30
So much turth packed into one little clip and a sweet soul

I’m no one @Iam4truth
31 July, 02:27
powerful!

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
31 July, 01:25
such a powerful testament

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
31 July, 01:25
Perfect!! Love this! 🙏❤️
Mic Drop Truth!!

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
31 July, 01:16
Very moving video and words.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
31 July, 12:26
🙏🙏🙏

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
31 July, 12:25
❤️🙏!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 July, 12:22
So powerful thank you for sharing!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
30 July, 07:06
That was powerful!

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
30 July, 06:32
❤️🙏❤️

❤️🙏❤️

❤️🙏❤️

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
30 July, 05:36
❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 July, 05:24
🙏❤️

Miss. Messina @Messina
30 July, 05:20
He is one of my favorite comedians . I have seen this so many times before and it gets me emotional every single time , so good ,so good, I feel like that’s how God the father is with us❤️

30 July, 05:31
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Me too! Its an oldie but still stirs the emotion and is a great illustration and word for us to learn to hear the Father! Ran across it again and felt urged to share for those who might not have seen it or needed to see it again? One of my favorite comedians also. Be blessed!