Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
03 February, 12:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
I went searching. I found a clip in Duck Duck Go. it says first wife Neilia and their one year old daughter Naomi both died in a car accident one week before Christmas in 1972. They had been married since 1966. Another article says Naomi nickname "Amy"was 15 months old when she died. Amy Vivian Coney-Barrett was born January 28, 1972. that would have made her 12months old. Could have been a printing error on the 15 months. Looks like a possibility.
10:12 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Leefaladee in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
03 February, 10:13
In response Brenda Kehoe to her Publication
visit www.marzlovesfreedom.com. great information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
03 February, 10:32
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
thank you. looked it up. wish I knew how to paste in here. there is a tweet from President-Elect MolonAnon talking about the picture he tweeted with Amy and eyes shining. can you bring that over. says Trump was signaling she's some kind of secret weapon. very,very interesting. time will tell us for sure.