Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Renee White @Rapnay
we are on the precipice of the greatest awakening in history. lights are going to be changed people won’t believe what has been done before them. it’s hard when you’ve been awake for a long time to realize it’s so many follow like sheep they follow right to the slaughterhouse and yet I have no idea what is going on. If you are awake you’re calm you have faith and you know that this will be biblical and that God is in control. if you are asleep I am so sorry you were going to have the most rudest awakening of your life buckle up kids from here on out things are HABBENING
06:39 AM - Jul 30, 2022
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rapnay in this post can reply
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
11 November, 12:09
In response Renee White to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
18 October, 03:54
In response Renee White to her Publication
❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
03 November, 03:05
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I did my own Anon hierarchy awhile back... Christmas on the brain..😇🙏😍🤣 At the time, I was really struggling to know where I fit it.

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
03 November, 03:03
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
And the purists who think they are right and have some hotline to the truth and everyone is wrong if they don't agree with them.