Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
hey @vincentkennedy
I dont have the words like some anons but beautiful music speaks to me. You always said you are Just an annon but you are an inspiration to so many of us. I am a 56 year old wife and mother and mother to 2 rescue dogs. I cannot express how much you help me through this to know I havent been crazy my whole life...thank you...this song reminds me of you and i cannot thank you enough!
https://youtu.be/DokBHUvLC...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

12:18 AM - Jul 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Itsyoadrienne in this post can reply
30 July, 12:11
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
😁okay so I was a bit tipsy when I posted this lol 😆 the funny part is Im 55 not 56 ...I cant with myself. But my post stands as is!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
30 July, 10:00
❤️❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 July, 08:12
We would be a hot mess of chaos without ppl like VK helping to keep us grounded and focused.

30 July, 10:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙂absolutely!! So many wonderful people here I never met... 💖 But there is something special about that one.

Miss. Messina @Messina
30 July, 01:08
Love this , imo, we cannot honor VK enough , I know my grandchildren ( one day ) will lnow about him to me He is a legend ❤️🙏

30 July, 01:10
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
😍

American Girl @Americangirl
30 July, 12:56

30 July, 01:02
In response American Girl to her Publication
😍amazing isnt it!!?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 July, 12:31
know some more of us enjoying your pick of music for vk🎶smooth, mellow nice, gonna listen again♥️

30 July, 12:31
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Im so glad!! 😁

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 July, 12:19
:)

30 July, 12:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🥰